Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct outlines the general rules, responsibilities and practices that we expect from our OnPlatinum members. We want to save you from wasting time, being disappointed and hurting other people’s feelings. OnPlatinum is for people who are serious about finding a partner. So, here are some rules and guidelines to protect yourself and others:
- – Frauds and fake profiles will not be tolerated.
- – Rude or offensive language is unacceptable and action will be taken to block, suspend or remove your account.
- – Your profile is your personal advertisement, so remember to be honest about who you are and what you want.
- – Post recent photos, not ones that are outdated or overly edited.
- – No spam. Only send messages to other members that you are interested in.
- – Keep conversations on the website until you have built a connection and feel comfortable to use other platforms.
- – Do not exchange contact details until you are ready to meet.
- – Don’t take rejection take it to heart and respond irrationally. Remember that there’ll be plenty more opportunities to come.
- – Respond in a timely manner.
- – If you make a date, arrange to meet in a public place and arrive and leave separately. Please refer to our safety guidelines.
- – It’s okay to date more than one prospect online or offline, as long as you are open and honest with all parties involved.
Please refer to our Safety Guidelines for more information about safety, serious concerns or problems. You can also find more information about safety online at the Australian Government website, eSafety.